Growing Ideas for Urban Spaces
We believe in lazy gardening, that changing our food and energy systems is easy, and that our city’s should encourage our people to be resilient, make positive change and support a thriving Local Food Economy.
To find out more about how you can become a lazy gardener and get involved with your local food economy, see our information and get involved pages, or why not come along to one of our upcoming workshops or events?
A tractor can be classified by the type of work it is designed to do. There are many different types of tractors, but not all are designed to do the same job.
Here are some examples of different types of tractors:
Utility Tractors: These are used for a wide range of heavy duty tasks including grading, land preparation, handling heavy equipment and loads.
Specialty Tractors: These are designed for specific tasks such as harvesting row crops, feeding livestock or mowing grass with a rotary cut.
4WD/Track Tractors: These have four-wheel drive and tracks that allow them to go anywhere on rough or uneven terrain. They are ideal for large jobs or difficult terrain where other types of tractors cannot go.
Buy Tractors Online
Ways to get started
Purchase a local Food Box
– this local produce is from the region and will connect you directly to local farmers.
Purchase from the Canberra City Farm online store
– these products have either been grown and made at the Canberra City Farm, or produced locally in the area.
Start your own garden
– use the information on this website to support you in getting started on creating your own patch of urban agriculture.
Ways to get involved
Join us at the Canberra City Farm Education Centre
– you can come along to a regular working bee or kick-off a new enterprise...
Volunteer at one of our events
– see the Canberra City Farm volunteering page for more details about upcoming volunteering opportunities you can get involved in.
Come along to one of our events and workshops
– see the Canberra City Farm events page for more details about upcoming events and workshops. Plus ...